An Australian-owned information technology and communications service provider that offers systems integration, technology sourcing, business systems architecture, telecommunications, and information communications technology (ICT) consulting services. We build and manage communication, application, and infrastructure solutions for medium-sized businesses, large multinationals, and government organisations.
About the role
The key responsibilities of the Service Desk Analysts (SDA) are to provide call desk services and level 1 technical support to customers and internal divisions.
The SDA interactions extend to both external parties and internal entities as appropriate to co-ordinate the efforts or relevant resources towards the resolution of all support requests as assigned within ConnectWise
- External - Company Group Customers, service providers and sub-contractors.
- Internal - Technical Teams and Service Delivery Managers; Sub-Divisions and related personnel; colleagues and associates.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone and ITSM Platform.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Advise user on appropriate action.
- Action and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Diagnose and resolve desktop/laptop/portable device hardware, software and operating issues.
- Diagnose and resolve printer hardware, software and operating issues.
- Perform basic Administration tasks (such as password resets, account creations/deletions) as defined in the specific customer configuration processes and procedures.
- Perform backup checks and raise tickets for errors.
- Redirect more complex problems to appropriate senior resources.
- Actively engage in all project related work when requested to do so.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Experience in, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based desktop/laptops hardware and software platforms.
- Experience in provide basic troubleshooting skills on Apple based desktops/laptops and tablets.
- Perform basic printer and MFD trouble shooting skills.
- Perform 1st level domain admin tasks in Microsoft Active Directory (Account Administration, mailbox administration)
- Experience in server technologies & support (DHCP, DNS, and Group Policies etc.)
- Understanding of technical backup process and their importance to operating integrity and risk mitigation.
- Basic network troubleshooting skills (including command based diagnostics and review such as ping, ipconfig)
- Basic Understanding in Unified Communication Hardware / software (Mitel & Cisco Phones, Mitel & Cisco WebEx applications)
Desired Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) or relevant work experience desirable
- Microsoft Certifications or equivalent experience necessary to achieve certification if time is allotted
- ITIL Foundations v3
- Strong team player.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to interact and partner well with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact with all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments.
- Has the ability to show initiative with tasks and work towards innovation within the team.
- Strong critical thinking ability and problem resolution skills.
- Strict understanding and adherence to confidential information.
This role amounts to $50,949 Incl. super for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.