Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions. Learns to perform the necessary checking and operations of equipment required for cementing, coiled tubing or stimulation jobs.
What You Will Do
- May provide records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at the rig/well site or other designated destination safely at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes’s policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Engineering grads or high diploma with Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical Engineering degree.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Good English.