Global Graduate Programme - Human Resources
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s a 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you accelerate Functional & Leadership capabilities - full understanding of the dynamics of the People & Culture you are operating in, and how the BAT HR departments of HR Business Partnering & Center of Expertise work together to achieve outstanding business results.
If You’ve Got What It Takes, We’ll Give You:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training.
- The chance to progress to a management role in 12 months.
We're serious about positioning you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a leap-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is - are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a recognized Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Excellent academic track record, with a minimum CGPA of 3.2.
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently.