Graduate Engineer Trainee
This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager. This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
What You Will Do
- Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions.
- Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees.
- Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management.
- Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions.
- Participate in area mentor programs.
- Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution - Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation.
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations.
- 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good communication in English.