The Pharmacist is responsible for providing high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy.
What You Will Do
- High standards of pharmaceutical service and care.
- Provision of advice and pharmacy-initiated therapy.
- Scheduled substance and dispensary stock control.
- Efficient dispensary administration and management.
- Accurate and safe dispensing of medication.
- High standards of housekeeping and merchandise display.
- Financial management and operational viability.
- Training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns.
- Staff management and resource planning.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required to support the operational requirements of the pharmacy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B Pharm.
- Community Service.
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge.
- Customer service orientated.
- Effective patient care.
- Professional counselling.
- Ethical working practice and compliance.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT Business Operating Systems.
- Financial Management.
- MS Office.
- Tutorship and Coaching.
- Team Player.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Working with People.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following instructions and Procedures.
- Relating and Networking.