Entry-Level Representative - Inside Sales
You will play a pivotal role in building business with existing customers and discovering and growing new customers. Utilizing company, market data and in-house database to effectively select customer groups and analyze opportunity elements to secure customer contact points by developing various tools (scripts, emails, data, etc.) to secure and create sales opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Reach out to customers and respond effectively to key questions and concerns.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities through differentiated and demand-generating messages from Dell Technologies solutions, total lead management and transition to qualified opportunities through Salesforce.com.
- Tracking and reporting.
- Providing a high-quality customer experience through quick and effective follow-up of key sales opportunities and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for enhancing the value of company brand and solutions through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- IT major or interested in IT industry and willing to challenge future field sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Skills and Salesforce.com.
- Experience in customer service and sales as part-time jobs.
- Enthusiasm to learn and high understanding of solutions (effects/values/discriminations, not technology) and the ability to communicate them concisely and easily (email & oral communication).
- Boldness and active communication skills that allow you to relax even in unfamiliar or unexpected situations.
- Self-directed task selection based on time management ability and team play ability with stakeholders.