Technology Graduates - IT Advisory
As a member of the IT Advisory team, you'll contribute technically to IT Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships.
You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with more experienced members of the team. In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Participate in IT Advisory engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating more experienced team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining IT Advisory Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record including an Honours degree.
- This role is only applicable to recent graduates with less than 12 months formal work experience.