Producer Intern - Project Management Intern
As being the Project Management Intern, you will assist the Producer (Project Manager) in tasks to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Why Join Gameloft:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What You Will Do
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Coordinating the activity of relevant parties involved in the production processes as requested by the Producer (Programmers, Game designers, Artists, QA, Creation teams, Support teams).
- Supporting the Producer to manage the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project.
- Providing expertise and effort to reach the expected deadlines and quality standards.
- Following up the project status; anticipating and raising any issue to the Producer to find out solutions or consider relevant decisions.
- Reviewing the game quality to ensure that Gameloft’s quality standards are met.
- Reporting to Producer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good command of English (verbal and written).
- Some experience in management (even in university/doing volunteer…).
- Fully commit to the company during the 6-month internship.
- Excellent team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and on multiple tasks.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!