Marketing Intern- Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Assist with brand and category management, including category and competitor understanding for retail/professional products.
- Assist team with any support required – working cross functionally with Sales, Supply Chain, Controlling and Education teams.
- Assist with forecasting process.
- Monitor competitor activities.
- Quickly identify the source of any problems that occur and develop alternatives and a recommendation to resolve the issue.
- Digital Strategy roll-out.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or any related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Working knowledge of marketing and financial terms.
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Passion for innovation.