Finance Intern - Finance Operation
What You Will Do
- Support automation for Tax project (joint work for Accounting and Ops Finance), create a sustainable template and run out the Investment report by quarter.
- Support 2021 budget planning: training analysis, planning for direct materials & overhead, template training for Cost reps.
- Support for Cost strategic 2021 planning session for Ops Finance, co-ordinate with Operation partners to for task delivery and facilitate logistics needed.
- Assist costing analyst to prepare data for spares working group and analyze costing to ensure the appropriate cost allocation to segments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting and completed your second year.
- Good communications (English and Vietnamese).
- Due diligence, good analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Detail orientation, good sense with numbers.
- Good understanding of financial principles and business ethics.
- Good skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point).
- Advantage if you have knowledge about data automation such as BI, SQL.