Human Resource Intern
What You Will Do
- Support in daily operational tasks of the HR team to different business groups.
- Assist delivery and communication of a variety of HR programs including Employee Development Program, Employee Relations, etc.
- Support in translation for HR related documents, preparing HR-related reports, analyze data as needed.
- Support in organizing HR-related events.
- Other tasks to be assigned depending on potential and interest.
Intel Vietnam Internship Benefits Include:
- An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in HR Functions in MNCs.
- An inside view of Intel's work environment.
- A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork.
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third-year student or final-year student working towards a Bachelor of Human Resources/ Arts/ Journalism/ Media/ Business or equivalent degree/major.
- A team player and quick learner, have desire to work in Human Resources.
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure, pay attention to details.
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Nice to have - Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events.