IT MSD Automation Engineer - Graduate Trainee
When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Diagnose and solve a range of issues, including, but not limited to process, software and hardware related issues in Intel global factories in a professional, timely manner.
- Mentor and coach team members in and understanding of the systems and departmental policies and procedures to drive attainment of departmental standards.
- Develop relationships cross functionally to drive overall service improvement and Key Performance Index (KPI) for the department.
- Recognize systemic customer-impacting problems and respond appropriately per departmental procedure by effectively prioritizing and escalating these problems, when applicable.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all internal and customer interactions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Fundamental knowledge in client-server and application-database interaction.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills in English as primary, Mandarin is a plus for Dalian (PRC) site support.
- Strong passion in global customer engagement and collaboration with employees.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting attitudes and a customer service experience is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, subject matter experts, and customers.
- Willing to learn, master, coach or train others on new and existing technologies.