Solution Analyst - Graduate Trainee
When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with business stakeholders & IT partners to define features, designs and deploy new capabilities.
- Develop and sustain SAP ECC, e2Open cloud, Ariba cloud and other adjacent platforms relating to Direct Materials and Outsourced Manufacturing processes.
- Perform key stages of a feature release including configurations, testing, guiding user acceptance and etc. as part of the Agile Persistent Team APT.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Understanding of the application of Software Development Life Cycle & Agile Operating Model.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously & working in a team environment.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP (particularly procurement & inventory management modules) or Supply Chain related domain is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.