The Management Trainee, Retail Deliver will be given assignments in the following functions – customer service, warehouse operations management and transportation operations management.
The objective is for the Management Trainee to gain expertise in the field of Logistics across the different business sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Customer Development (Sales) in identifying opportunities for improvement & deploying interventions to help improve delivery of services (on time delivery, completeness of orders etc.).
- Work with Logistics Third Party Logistics in managing Warehouse & Transportation operations performance vs. KPIs, identify opportunities & recommend suitable action plans to address performance opportunities.
- Analyze Retail Deliver KPIs – Customer Service Level (CSL), On-Time Deliveries and drive action and collaboration plans with Customer Development & Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Identifies opportunities & deploys innovative Supply Chain solutions that add value & efficiency to our customers’ operations.
- Lead and/or support project implementation by coordinating with stakeholders on agreed action plans & timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or max 2 years of experience in a customer facing (e.g. sales) or supply chain (e.g. customer relations) function.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Strong analytical skills - can work with details. Must be proficient in MS applications (familiarity with SAP preferred).
- Strong process-orientation.
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines.
- Possess ability to influence & motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong process orientation.
- Demonstrated skill in collaborating with different functions within an organization & customers.
- Follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Written and verbal communication & presentation skills.