Copy & Content Intern
What You Will Do
Assist Brand Team in managing all aspects of clients’ online content platforms and implementing content strategy by different channels at all platforms (Facebook, YouTube, TikTok…), in which:
- Master in searching & organizing material to leverage resource from Global, other countries, and local campaigns to deliver content that not only relevant to consumer but also aspirational enough to educate beauty knowledge & build up brand love.
- Monthly prepare master content plan for always on & campaign followed strictly MKT & Partners’ guideline to ensure dominate SOV on partner’s resource and create selling opportunity for brands.
- Strong collaboration with design team, sale team & partners to produce social posts in the forms of videos/ imagery (Visual design & copywriting) followed media & brand guideline if any.
- Responsible to deliver planning & deployment on time in full for both OAP & MBL brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- Newly undergraduate students are acceptable.
- Beauty sense is a must.
- Strong creative thinking & trend updated.
- Passionate & willing to try new news in work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience creating and managing content is a plus.