Intern - Real Estate
Do you want to experience what is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Real Estate team of the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders, learn on the job, and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various facets of a private equity fund, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the acquisition activities of the business, assisting with operational and portfolio management work.
- In addition, you will be participating in private capital fundraising activities for the Infrastructure and Real Assets, Real Estate funds and/or on behalf of our platform partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
- You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Previous internship experience in top-tier corporate finance/M&A, management consulting and asset management firms would be strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is also required.