Execute various administrative processes and support the HR team in delivering a consistent HR service that empowers the business.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support for the employee relations process.
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation (e.g. CCMA, etc.).
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Review and screen CVs received from job advertisements and in collaboration with the HR team shortlist relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates to assess candidate suitability.
- Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on shortlisted candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Book and coordinate the logistical arrangements for the recruitment and assessment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.).
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding and integration programme for new employees.
- Capture and maintain employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Compile employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Accurately populate employee contracts with the relevant information and coordinate sign off.
- Ensure that all contracts and payroll documentation are submitted to payroll within the agreed timeframe.
- Quality check payroll documentation to ensure completeness.
- Request benchmarks from central compensation for relevant roles, follow up and document feedback.
- Facilitate the exit process by providing exit documentation to relevant parties and coordinating the logistical arrangements.
- Assist HR team with projects and research on an ad hoc basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders .
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously developing own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact on the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the Group.
- Anticipates, meets and exceeds client’s needs by creating long lasting relationships that support the client value proposition, supports their financial wellness and ensures client centricity.
- Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results.
- Actively leads change, does what is right for the business and drives continuous improvement through innovation.
- Prioritises the business interests of MMI and invests in the success of the group by aligning effort across divisions.
- Persuades, convinces, influences and inspires others, both within MMI and externally to win support, loyalty and gain commitment to the purpose of MMI.
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively and provides perspective in difficult situations.
- Is sensitive to individual and cultural similarities and differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.