As a member of the Tax team, the candidate will support in customs and tax compliance and governance of Siemens Seoul Ltd. The role will report directly to Customs and Tax managers for the respective tasks.
What You Will Do
General Function Admin:
- Assist in scheduling team activities (periodic meeting, event).
- Function asset management, office supplies purchase.
- IT related support (SAP/Nexus authorization monitoring/Intranet update).
- Overall administrative tasks for Tax.
- Operate daily customs processing using SIECUS(Siemens Customs System).
- File application for approval or exemption to Korea Customs Service for import goods subject to confirmation of customs clearance requirements.
- Request to customs broker for maintenance and supplementary work at bonded warehouse (carton split, origin marking, etc.).
- Collect and archive import/export data provided by customs broker (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Assist in journal voucher posting for customs duty payment or refund, customs broker service fee payment, etc.
- Assist in preparation of internal guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Provide assistance from tax regulations on business transactions and operations (e.g. bid, contracts).
- VAT filing support with various kinds of tasks.
- Withholding tax filing support.
- Budget/Forecast analysis.
- Stamp duty compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent College Graduate.
- Accounting and tax back-ground and relevant knowledge would be preferred.
- Written and verbal fluency of English is highly required.
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and SAP ERP experiences is highly required.
- Passionate and good attitude to work with team members and cross-functional departments.
- Responsibility to handle assigned tasks.
- Integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture.