Training & Service Process Engineer - Siemens Healthineers
Today, Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Customer Training Organizer to be based in our Healthcare City office based in Riyadh to the next possible start.
To Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality education support, including turnover training and further continuing education, thereby optimize customer training experience.
To Increase efficiency of sales through competent application consultancy and support as well as promoting the products of application services.
What You Will Do
- Verify Contractual training requests " contract, calculation sheet, nomination letters, etc…" and prepare calculation of estimated budget.
- For Contractual abroad training - Prepare and submit Nexus claims for flight tickets and accommodation approvals, and Prepare SpoDom activity for management and compliance approval as needed.
- Handle the communicate with HQ, Training Center, or fellowship admins to choose suitable training, and communicate with local travel agency for logistic booking, all in coordination with the requester.
- Handle MA ticket Creation and releasing in SAP, as well as the booking of productive hours for local APPS.
- Compile data and generate monthly Performance, Productive Hours and Capacity Utilization reports of local APPS.
- Support daily routine "back office" tasks for smooth workflow.
- Follow up application specialists submission of WTS and maintain their submission record.
- Handle tasks related to Application Training Global Survey project e.g. sending customer data to project admin, following up alerts, handling annual outputs, and follow up project renewal and payment.
- Monitor general Service Performance via CS standard parameters (KPI) and inform CS management any deviation related to process and/or IT solutions.
- Analyze related sources and propose solutions.
- Ensure optimal utilization of global Standard SERVOR® Processes & Information systems.
- Support the various CS department heads in improving their respective processes and integration on the whole.
- Organize / perform tests, training, change management initiatives for any process/IT change and project, in order to ensure proper handover within CS organization.
- Maintain transparency on Organizational, Process and System maturity.
- Ensure the implementation, roll out and systematic usage of CS operational performance parameters using local and global data bases and business warehouses.
- Ensure coordination of initiatives and resources between HQ, RHQ, CIO etc... and local organization for any process & IS related.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering or Business Administration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team work skills.
- Organization skills, schedule arrangement, time management.
- Customer focus, analytical thinking / optimization of cost and resources, independent and creative problem solving.
- SAP CS/ Spiridon Knowledge, MS office, ATCT tool.