Qualifications for accounting intern:
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word and Windows NT
- Research and update Masterfile information for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable prior to ERP system implementation
- 1C, SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Your strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet)
- Consistency in quality of work
- Pursuing Accounting degree
Requirement for accounting intern:
- Help with month-end financial reports
- Work under supervision of other accountants
- Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Assist with the semi-annual physical inventory
- Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them
- Compose and input journal entries into Oracle
- Take part in royalty revenue project
- File and scan journal entries
- Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Do data entry and credit checks.
Our client is based at Sydney NSW, Australia.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com