Responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepare expense books
- Coordinate communications by receiving and forwarding emails and notices
- Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Requirement for this Position Includes:
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a bachelor’s or master's in accounting and Admin.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Some companies may require a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Type: 3-month Unpaid internship, at least 3 - 4 working Days
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com