Our client is a leading nationally accredited higher education provider offering a sought-after Bachelor of Business program across its two diverse campuses, in Sydney and Darwin. They are in search of an administrator to join their expanding team.
Looking for a proactive Intern with the following:
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy in all administrative activities;
- Proven ability to operate within deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities;
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Motivation to take on new challenges with a positive attitude, maturity, enthusiasm, flexibility, and growth mindset.
Location: North Sydney, NSW
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company;
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship;
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com