We are looking for Administration Internship
Sample responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintain files for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo’s
- Maintain brand files, Chrono’s and promotional files
- All invoice processing
- Track departmental budgets
- All other necessary administrative duties
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all marketing presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
- Field Force mailings (special events, new products)
- Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR’s) and Brand Marketing Decisions (MD’s) and/or revisions
- Order, issue and track all no-charge merchandise sales holds for product closet
- Responsible for all marketing mailings to the field force, magazines
- A college or university degree above or equivalent experience
- Vocational training and/or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the content of the principal's job and method of operation
- Knowledge of the department and company operations and procedures
- Prefer candidates majoring in HR and Admin.
Location: century circuit, NSW
Work Type: 3-month internship
Working Days: Full - time or 3 Days a week
Internship Type: Premium Unpaid Internship (No Placement fee)
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com