We are looking for Administration Officer.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (May Be Finalized after Interview):
- Process Student admissions through student management system & PRISMS
- Provide a high level of customer service to students and staff
- Follow-up on students who require academic support, and engage them in an intervention plan where required
- Issue warning letters according to Institute's policies and procedures
- Responding to and managing a range of student enquiries and issues
- Coordinating and scheduling classes
- Preparing student and Lecturer paperwork for courses
- Data entry of student enrolments, attendance and student completions
- Make sure that accurate testamurs and statements of attainment are being issued on completion as per AQF requirements
- Auditing student files for compliance
- Processing all payments and issuing payment receipts ,Issuing and sending student tuition fee payment reminders.
- Perform student data entry, student tuition fees collection and provide necessary reports in relation to these functions.
- Follow-up and collection of all outstanding fees in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage student tuition fee refund or transfers in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and close attention to detail
- Proficiency using Microsoft and various database package
- There is potential for employment after the internship depending on the intern performance.
Start Date : ASAP
If you wish to apply for the role you can send your updated resume at : email@example.com