Service Facilitator Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls made to our 1300 lines and direct their enquiries as required.
- Facilitate the end-to-end service processes for both reactive service and planned maintenance.
- Communicate with customers and end users to triage issues and collect other key information.
- Open jobs in customized job management system.
- Book attendance in with service technicians - Facilitate the sourcing of parts as required.
- Follow up through to completion of job in order to achieve client specific KPI’s.
- Review technician time and materials recorded on job to ensure it is accurate, fair and reasonable.
- Keep all job information accurate and up to date.
- Maintain clear written communication in all job notes and emails.
- Provide backup support to the rest of the service department as required.
- Assist billing department with their invoicing queries to ensure accuracy and profitability.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Experience in a service facilitation role, including taking calls and organizing technicians.
- Experience working in the food and beverage industry, including good knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communications skills – written / verbal / telephony.
- Strong computer literacy - MS Office.
- A team player who is flexible and willing to assist others.
- A reliable and honest person.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Work Type: Full-Time, Office Based
Salary Package: 50k
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com