You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Marketing team in the coordination and execution of the marketing strategy across all digital channels. You will assist with different tasks that fit into the areas of social media management & strategy, digital marketing, and content creation. This may involve tasks including, but not limited to:
- Supporting with the delivery of digital marketing activities which are aligned with overall marketing objectives. - Coordinating digital marketing campaigns from beginning to end, while assisting with the day-to-day execution of digital marketing plans.
- Preparing marketing reports by analysing sales data, collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating the implementation of new CRM campaigns and assisting with monitoring the CRM software activities - Monitoring our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Assisting with planning and producing content for social media, email marketing, and promotional campaigns. - Maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice across all digital channels. The ideal candidate A background in marketing and social media
- Fluent English with good communication skills - Willingness to learn and seek out constructive feedback - Organisation skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Team player with a positive and can-do attitude - Familiar with CRM software (especially HubSpot) - Knowledge of InDesign, Canvas and Meta Business Suite desirable but not essential
- Opportunity to be part of a collaborative and fast-paced environment and work with a creative and friendly team of experts - Hands-on experience and skills gained throughout real-life scenarios
- Fluent English with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and seek out constructive feedback
- Team player with a positive and can-do attitude
- Familiar with CRM software (especially HubSpot)
- Knowledge of InDesign, Canvas and Meta Business Suite desirable but not essential.
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly or apply to this vacancy.