Electrical Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications, and determining the electrical requirements of a given project.
- Liaising with other engineers and clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring all assigned electrical projects.
- Ensuring health and safety codes are obeyed at all times.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects, and writing up reports.
- Using CAD software to draft designs.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgetary requirements are met.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in electrical engineering.
Electrical Project Engineer Requirements:
- BS degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with CAD software and MS Office.
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations.
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent time management and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work in a team and remain professional at all times.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Assured Benefit of job placement as per the performance during Internship Tenure.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org