Responsibilities for this position include:
- Applying the minimum requirements of the National Electrical Safety Code to the design processes
- The engineering intern will provide direct support to senior electrical systems engineer in requirements evaluation and management
- The successful candidate will use his/her background to contribute to design, build and test of momentum control products
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment
- Engineering Test Services is looking for either an electrical or mechanical engineering student to support test engineers in the design and implementation of test solutions for avionics products
- Responsibilities would include performing test solution validations, assisting in test documentation and software release processes, engineering change orders, and test project planning
- Assist in the development and qualification of Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) testing of a system or produce
- Interface with System Engineers, design engineers, and the customers as required to recommend applicable EMC tests to satisfy their requirements
- The summer intern will be working in the Displays & Graphics Hardware group on the Touch Screen Controller, or Near To Eye head worn display, development programs
- This individual will be exposed to all technical aspects of the design and development activities for a variety of power supply technologies
Requirements for this Position Include:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree or master’s degree program in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Revit preferred
- Experience with common Electrical Engineering tools such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is a plus
Location: NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org