We are looking for Engineering candidate
Must be from engineering background (Mechanical, Civil and Electrical).
- Design or improve equipment and machines to ensure efficiency and reliability
- Testing and evaluating production process to achieve stable result
- Help with the physical installation of the machinery
- Assist in the planning and budgeting stage of projects
- Support in the drawing of framework and instructions, based on the construction plan
- Coordinate the material needed for the projects by helping with the purchases, deliveries and monitoring of available materials
- Assist other engineers in the design and budgeting of the electrical and wiring system
- Assemble electrical equipment necessary for the system
- Handle the physical installations of various electrical equipment
- Perform regular maintenance with problems analysis and troubleshooting
Location: NSW, Australia
Work Type: Part - time
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com