The roles and responsibilities will be:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Good understanding of all HR Functions & Practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly or apply to this vacancy.