Network Support Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Certified Microsoft, CompTIA, or Cisco network professional preferred.
- At least two years' experience as a network support technician.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel to client locations.
- Availability to perform urgent network repairs outside of business hours.
- Fixing hardware issues, updates & optimization of systems, utilize the tools for security, backup, and recovery.
- Management of technical & user documentation relationships.
- Created a website using WordPress, WooCommerce, and HTML.
- 30+ content creations for digital marketing.
- 1000+ stock updates with software.
- Successfully organize end-to-end work management through 'Smartsheet'.
Location: Sydney, NSW
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee applies.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com