One of the leading companies in St Kilda Area is seeking talented and passionate Software Engineer interns across all organizations to help plan, design, develop, and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs and products.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable code.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Collaborate with engineers and participate in daily or weekly stand ups and meetings.
- Grow with the support of your team and help others on the team grow by providing thoughtful feedback and uplifting those around you.
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced development team, with clear, positive, and constructive communication.
- Additional responsibilities as needed based on specific role or team
What You Need to Succeed:
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a bachelor's or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer, or equivalent experience required
- Strong technical background with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous related experience in software engineering (applicable coursework, projects, internships, etc.)
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle - designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining web and mobile apps
- Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org