We are looking for Office Administration Officer.
The ideal applicant is an accomplished bookkeeper who would like a more varied work environment with the opportunity to progress, first to Office Manager and possibly even General Manager in time.
- Bookkeeping experience (ideally with Xero) and MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a flexible approach to things when necessary.
- Desire to take on extra responsibilities and grow your career as an Office Manager in a dynamic, supportive environment.
- You have a winning telephone manner and are able to build instant rapport with differing personality types
- A “can do” attitude and are willing to tackle and learn new tasks as we continue to grow.
- Ability to take directions, whilst also showing initiative – always looking for the best possible way to get things done.
- Willing to study Certificate IV in Business Administration
- You are an excellent communicator with strong oral and written English language skills.
- Would be helpful if you have some experience in and an understanding of the building industry, but not essential.
- Able to work from home under Covid lockdowns when necessary, using our cloud-based telephone system and Microsoft Teams.
Location: Melbourne, WA, Sydney and NSW Australia
Salary Package: 45K - 50K
A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com