The main duties of this role will be to develop solutions for Wordpress back-end CSS / HTML / PHP code related problems that arise on clients sites, as well as to develop bespoke Wordpress plugins for internal use in the business.
A good understanding of Wordpress theme and plugin development is required. You’ll need to write elegant, efficient code and have a very good understanding of cPanel back end website access to resolve mySQL and file level access issues.
- Hands-on development of websites, which includes development of HTML/CSS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs, and implementation of commercial and open source web technologies
- Turn Photoshop files into animated, responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, or Web-based animation tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with design team as technology advisor to help guide project scope
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language.
- Knowledge of C# is a plus.
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus.
- Knowledge of React and TypeScript is a plus.
- PHP developer MySQL/MariaDB Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills