We are looking for Estimator Intern
- Estimating Interns to assist in preparing bids large commercial projects
- Reads and interprets contract documents relating to the assigned major divisions.
- Prepares accurate quantity surveys and pricing summaries.
- Reviews estimate/sub quote files to gain information
- Soliciting subcontractor/vendor pricing information.
- Prepares spreadsheets and coordinates with estimating bid team members for bid day.
- Logs and files bid documentation after bid day for estimate/sub quote file.
- Negotiates and writes subcontracts and purchase agreements.
Students are actively enrolled in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field, with a desire to pursue a career path in Construction. Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experienced with estimating software. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Internship will be premium/paid as per your qualifications and skills.
Location: Rockdale, NSW
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org