We are looking for Structural Engineering Intern
- Work within our custom truss design and engineering software.
- Collaborate across multiple engineering teams in locations across the US.
- Utilize engineering knowledge and workflow to better understand and define engineering activities.
- Basic understating of roof and floor trusses for residential construction.
- Proper loading and understating of commercial and residential prefabricated trusses.
- Workflow understanding of engineering processes.
- Typical construction practices and types of prefabricated trusses.
- Rising Senior
- Established progression through an accredited Structural Engineering program.
- An interest in residential and small to mid-sized commercial construction.
- Ability to adapt to different learning styles and platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Suite of products including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Desire to become a certified Professional Engineer.
- Openminded and willingness to learn.
Location: NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org