Our Host Company is looking for a Warehouse Supporter.
- Managing 3PL relationship (K&N + DHL)
- Local inbound and outbound processes/outcomes
- KPIs / issues & escalations
- Monitoring efficiency & cost
- Inventory management - stock counts, write-offs, return to the factory, compliance, warehouse utilization, etc.
- Stock Transfers – pick, pack & ship (P3000/P1010/P2200)
- Booking Service jobs in and out of P2200
- Consignment stock management - replenish, store, ship, allocate, rep swap, return, and write off
- Demo & loan shipping – remote pickup, DG declarations, Commercial invoice for export
- Space management for storage of short-term items for customers, service, reps, etc.
- 0.6 to full FTE to provide peak workload assistance, pick/pack/ship for parts and workshop repair equipment, and value add to improve demo & loan service levels. Provide cover for breaks and leave day.
- Ad-hoc assistance for reps with packaging, warehouse access general inquiries
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation License will be considered as an advantage
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for 1 year
- Direct experience with inventory and logistic software programs
- Wave Machine operation
- Ability to use power tools
- Pallet jack Operation Electric and Manual
- Emptying Containers
You will benefit with:
- Paid job in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement job.
- High Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with a high chance of a job
- 12-Month Contract
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this vacancy.