SWVL is looking for individuals who have previous experience in Sales/Business Development or are interested in socializing, meeting people and believe they can create an impact. This is a unique experience where you get to a part of the local founding team and work on both supply and demand growth channels.
What You Will Do
- You would be responsible to identify business opportunities & prospects for selling SWVL corporate products.
- You would establish contact and maintain relationships with company POCs.
- You would be responsible to collect, analyze & summarize information per account.
- Arrange meetings and pitching products to prospective clients.
- Managing day to day operations of accounts.
- Reporting on daily/weekly status of accounts.
- Ensuring customers issues are solved in a swift and efficient manner. Meet weekly and monthly KPIs
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- You are a natural hustler.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English & Arabic language.
- You should have a problem-solving Mindset.