Future Talent - Account Executive Trainee
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Leadership Track is a 2-year programme that will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
What You Will Do
- Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- Inputs into proposing the annual budget for the key account. Responsible for the results reached (Profit and Loss with regards to Packaging, Equipment and Services).
- Ensure and improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty according to global group processes.
- Understand the Customers overall business and activities (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability).
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the commercial business strategy, the market, category, portfolio and plans of the Technical Service department.
- Actively pursue business opportunities through the Opportunity Management & Sales global process.
- Drive closure of sales contracts according to process and execute implementation according to relevant global processes.
- Proactively drive resolution of customer issues, including Cross boundary issues.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent University Graduate (year 2018/2019) – Engineering or Commercial Degree required.
- 1-2 years working experience in the corporate sales department (Internship).
- Must have a Sales driven mindset.
- Must have an innovation mindset; must be a fast thinker and like to solve problems.
- Enjoy working with people from various cultures.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You can work and learn in English – fluent read, write and speak.
- Fluency in Portuguese language will be an advantage.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively – both locally and internationally.
- Must have a valid passport and driver’s license.