Project Assistant/Executive (Project Based)
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
The appointee will support the team in coordinating logistical arrangements and providing onsite support for all kinds of fair events.
- Provide pre-event and onsite support
- Coordinate with sponsors and exhibitors
- Support in logistics arrangement for luncheon, reception, seminar and related events
- Maintain and update databases for the events
- Consolidate travel and hotel arrangement for the participants
- Prepare marketing materials and information kits
- Answer telephone enquiry and contact relevant parties on the events
- University graduate
- Strong command in English and Chinese.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS applications and Chinese word-processing
- Customer-oriented, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
On the job training will be provided and the successful candidate will be offered a contract terms employment with prospects for renewal subject to job performance. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed after six months.