Build scalable analytical frameworks to support product analytics for Uber's Risk and Identity Platform. Own new product experimentation including plan creation, roll-out, and monitoring. Be an invaluable partner to cross-functional teams such as engineering, product management, various data teams to deploy data quality across critical pipelines and to set up processes to triage data issues.
What You Will Do
- Develop and track metrics and reporting functions to measure and monitor risk products on our platform.
- Effectively and proactively communicate insights and drive projects to drive towards team goals.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to build new solutions to tackle Risk and Identity challenges.
- Create and drive data quality standards and frameworks to ensure inclusion into pipeline engineering efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or analytical field (graduate degree in STEM related field a plus).
- SQL mastery - be able to write efficient and complex code.
- Python experience.
- Background in experimentation, data visualization, and reporting, leveraging open source libraries/packages and third-party tools (Tableau or similar).
- Strong statistical background.
- Experience designing experiments and analyzing experiment results.
- Very strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills including fluency in English.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Able to identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get work done.
- Enthusiasm about Uber!