Customer Support Intern - Communications
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking a Customer Support Intern who would assist in answering players’ queries, monitors and moderates our forums as well as helping towards general customer support and community management tasks for our games. The Customer Support Intern would learn the Live Operations of a game and contribute to the team where required.
What You Will Do
- Provide first class support to customers on various channels.
- Monitor and moderate our games and forums.
- Answer players queries in a clear and concise manner.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer technical problems.
- Investigate and resolve customer accounts issues.
- Work with our QA department to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated and answered via proper channels.
- Assist in creating and sending customer support reports.
- Follow up on store reviews and reply to them.
- Know the games inside out to ensure all players queries are addressed appropriately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or any other relevant training or equivalent.
- Avid social / mobile games player.
- Keen interest in industry and market trends.
- Good knowledge of the video game industry.
- Good knowledge & practice of social networking sites.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Should be native or fluent in English (especially written).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for creating or playing games and experience with social games are preferable.
- Previous experience in Community Management or Customer Support is a plus.
- PC players are a plus.