Business Systems Consultant
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Assist with writing the Business Requirement Document (BRD) as requested for release projects.
What You Will Do
- Requirement gathering.
- Document writing.
- Document review.
- Creation of test documents.
- UAT testing.
- Database updates.
- Software packaging requests.
- File share management.
- Security plan creation/updates.
- BCP planning and testing, license administration, active directory group administration, service account repository updates, application service level agreement administration and monthly reporting.
- PAC2000 work requests for batch job management during application patching.
- NDM data transmission configuration requests, software installations and testing.
- Facilitate and lead several meetings per week, coordination of project activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Any Graduate.
- Bachelor's degree from reputed Institute.
- Relevant experience in Business Analysis desired.