Intern - India
This is an individual contributor full-stack software developer position for application development, maintenance and enhancements. Key responsibilities involve analysis, design, hands on coding/development, unit testing and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following agile software development practices.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, test, implement new/enhance existing features/functionalities in enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing, test automation.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met as part of projects delivery.
- Performance tuning of the Web application.
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application and support team partners.
- Adhere to Agile development methodologies and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Engineering or post graduate in Computer Applications.
- Experience in web application development using Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, WebLogic/Tomcat and Web Services.
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Knowledge of Microservices and associated design patterns.
- Knowledge of Junit, Mockito and other testing frameworks.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and noSQL databases.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD.
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Should have strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Exposure to Angular 9+ web development framework.