If you want to secure a job related to your qualification, we can offer you the opportunity to enter the industry through our Graduate Placement Program.
You will be placed in a temporary graduate role in one of our reputable host companies, which could lead to a rewarding permanent graduate role based on your job performance and their ongoing staffing needs.
Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to:
- get your foot in the door of a hosting company that provides a supportive learning environment,
- prove your skills to convince the host company for a permanent role,
- get paid a decent salary while learning, and
- fast-track your career by climbing the corporate ladder.
You will benefit in the following ways:
- Choose the employer - You get to interview with the host company and see if the opportunity suits you.
- Secure the job offer - If successful in the interview, we will employ you and hire out to the host company on a short or long-term contract role.
- Get paid what you are worth - You will be paid a salary of $27 to $37 per hour depending on your skill set.
- Prove your worth - You will gain valuable work experience, learn new skills and get the opportunity to show how you can be a valuable asset to the host company.
- Grow your career - You may be offered a permanent graduate role by the host company at a higher salary.
We have graduate roles available in most fields of study in medium to large companies from diverse industries. Depending on the host company's requirements, your main tasks could include:
- Assisting concerned managers with research, reporting, design & testing, analysis, project management, operational coordination, quality control, administrative duties, etc.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operation of the department to increase their productivity, depending on your area of expertise, it could be Finance, Marketing, IT, HRM, Operations, Logistics, Legal, or Engineering department
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or a valid work visa holder
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have some relevant work or internship experience
- Have Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills, and industry-specific software skills
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree with good results
- Display willingness to learn and commit to a long-term career in the chosen field