Economics Internship Program
We offer top internships with leading companies worldwide suitable for economics graduates. Real-world experience is the most effective way to boost your resume and become a valuable asset in the job market. Our prestigious internship programs will help you kickstart your career and introduce you into the professional environment. These are high-profile roles which will develop your skills & experience, giving you an edge against others.
Due to our extensive networks in all our program destinations, we are able to place interns in a diverse range of roles including PR & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, Banking, HR & Talent Management, Business Development, Sales, Research & Strategy.
Our partners in international business & finance include renowned global conglomerates like Schweppes, Bell Pottinger, Banco Santander, Indura Group, Quintessentially and Grant Thornton.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Liz Oliphant from California talks about her marketing internship at the Sezion in Madrid: