Operations Associate - Talent Acquisition
As an Operations Associate, you will be the backbone of the Talent Acquisition team by managing day to day activities.
What You Will Do
- To be the point of contact for all candidate inquiries on background verification, onboarding, travel coordination, offer letters etc.
- Ensure compliance for every step in the recruitment operations lifecycle.
- To be the perfect host to all our candidates starting from a vibrant hello to a warm goodbye for all onsite interviews.
- Ensure all background verification documents and approvals related to any employee case is properly sealed and audit ready.
- Managing billing & reimbursement processes (e.g. creation of tickets, processing vendor bills, collecting and maintaining employee bills, follow ups with finance team for processing reimbursements etc).
- Source new vendors and collaborate to procure goodies, maintaining existing inventory and keeping a track of the same.
- Liaising with IT team for new joinee IT assets.
- Maintaining monthly/quarterly and yearly reports.
- Managing travel / accommodation arrangements for any event or onsite interviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any stream.
- Has 0- 2 years of experience in HR or Recruitment operations.
- Should either be well versed with Excel or should have an incline to learn it.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Meticulous, methodical & extremely well organized.