Training Contract 2021 CA Programme
Application to start articles once you have completed your Honours/CTA/GDA..
You will serve your articles in our Audit Division, during this time you will be required to write two Qualifying Board Exams. The first is written in March of your first year and the second is written in November of your second year. You are also required to work 3600 core hours during your three years. You will sign a permanent contract with us, not a three year training contract - this means that you can plan your career with Ernst & Young from the first day you start with us.
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Should be studying Accounting (CA Stream) through a SAICA accredited University.
- Ability to work with figures.
- Good administration and organisation skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work proactively on their own and in a team.