DSP Algorithms Optimization Intern
The candidate will work on performance optimization of DSP algorithms for Intel x86 processors.
What You Will Do
- Involved in optimization of various DSP algorithms (Audio, speech, Image processing etc.) for x86 based processors.
- Work on performance verification and testing of the optimized algorithms on different Intel x86 based platforms.
- Responsible for writing the unit test scripts for verification and benchmarking the optimized algorithms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or PhD level degree.
- Required - Strong in C/C++.
- Desired - Assembly language coding skills on ARM/x86 processors.