Accounting Graduate Programme
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of fresh talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be South African Citizens.
- Degree in the following - Accounting, Accounting Sciences, Financial Accounting, Tax.
- Average of 65% and above.
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry.
- Energetic and solution focused.
- Team orientated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.